Remade in Edinburgh are taking part in
International Women’s Day @
FREE event, open to all (men included!)
St John’s Church on Princes Street EH2 4BJ
Refreshments (vegetarian) available throughout the day.
11:00 - 14:00
Stalls in the Hall:
Roshni, Beyond the Veil, Sikh Sanjog, Chinese and Arabic calligraphy demonstrations, Edinburgh Local Exchange Trading Scheme, free henna painting, Remade, Whitmuir Organic Farm and many more!
+Talks in the Chapel:
- Women, Power and Politics by Ann Henderson from Scottish Trades Union Congress (STUC)
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) by Annie Lawson from Dignity Alert Research Forum (DARF)
- Women, Faith and Leadership Panel Discussion
- Upcycling by Sophie Unwin, Marion Ralls and Katy Dimmock from Remade
14:00 - 15:00
- Keynotespeech by Eileen ChanHu, Chief Executive of the Chinese Welfare Association, Northern Ireland
- AwardsCeremony for the nominated Women Who Inspire Change
- Live Music performances
15:05 - 16:00
- Afternoon Tea Reception
Click here to visit their facebook events page.